0.20ct Opal and Diamond Antique Style Ring GR056
An opal stone is the birthstone of October, is said to symbolise purity and hope and is truly a stunning stone. The many colours of the stone draw the eye to it, especially when it is set on such an intricate and unique band. The yellow gold band features an unusual curved design and the centre opal is surrounded by a diamond halo, which complements the stone beautifully.
Total Carat Weight: 0.20 carats
This ring is available in several different metal types including white gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size stones both smaller and larger to suit your budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge