0.35 Carat Round Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring HD056
Set in 18k white gold, this stunning diamond ring features a 0.20ct round cut centre diamond. The centre diamond is set in a four claw setting. This diamond is uncerted, F in colour and Si in clarity.
A scallop set halo surrounds the centre diamond. Sitting on either side of the halo are two small round cut diamonds.
The band of the ring is tapered, which draws the eye towards the centre stone.
The total carat weight of this ring is 0.35cts.
Total carat weight: 0.35ct
Certified Body: Uncerted
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop by the shop at anytime. We also offer a free valuation on our engagement rings.
Visit our store in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472. We are open 7 days a week.
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge