0.65ct Garnet and Diamond Ring GR065
This antique style diamond and gemstone ring has a total carat weight of 0.65ct. The centre stone is a Garnet gemstone which is the birthstone for January and also the stone which celebrates the second year anniversary of marriage. It is a round cut stone with a carat weight of 0.50ct.
This ring can be redesigned by our designer to any carat weight and metal to suit your budget.
We have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds and can find the best diamond for your budget.
This ring is available in stock.
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge