0.70ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring DR016
This diamond solitaire engagement ring features a North – South style four claw setting set in 18k white gold. The centre diamond has a carat weight of 0.70ct and is certified by HRD of Antwerp.
Centre Diamond: 0.70ct
Certified Body: GIA
This north, south, east, west setting is designed to give the illusion of making the centre diamond more round.
The ring is also wedding ring friendly which means a straight wedding ring can sit flush against the engagement ring.
This unusual engagement ring is available in all precious metals, including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
The ring is also available in different diamond carat weights and qualities to suit your style and budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for all requirements.
All our rings come with a free valuation report for insurance and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock, or call us on 01-4422472
Ring Ref: DR016
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge