0.61ct Oval Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Ring HD061
A beautifully decadent pave set diamond halo engagement ring is set in 18k white gold and has a milgrain finish. The centre diamond is truly beautiful and instantly catches ones eye as it is a 0.30 carat oval cut diamond which is D colour, VV1 clarity and certified by the HRD of Antwerp.
Carat Weight: 0.31ct
Certified Body: HRD
Total Carat Weight: 0.61ct
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop by the shop at anytime.
We also offer a free valuation on all our rings.
Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01 4422472. We are open 7 days a week.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge