1.10ct Halo Engagement Ring HD008
Set in the classic eighteen karat white gold this round brilliant cut diamond engagement ring has a total carat weight of 1.10 carats. The pave set diamond band leads to a 0.70 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond surrounded by a halo of smaller round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamond itself is E in colour, SI2 in clarity and is certified by the very reputable GIA. It has a finishing standard known as a Triple X meaning it’s cut, polish & symmetry are graded to the highest of standards. This reflects in the diamonds shimmer and sparkle.
Centre Diamond: 0.70 carats
Certified Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 1.10 carats
This ring is available in several different metal types including white gold, yellow gold and platinum. We can also set this ring with different size diamonds to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life. No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week. Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge