1.10ct Pear Cut Halo Engagement Ring HD068
Set in 18k white gold, this elegant halo ring has a total carat weight of 1.10ct. The centre stone is a beautiful D colour, VS1 clarity, pear cut diamond meaning it is the brightest possible colour it can be and has an extremely high clarity making it a very sparkly stone. This stunning stone is then surrounded by a halo of small round brilliant cut diamonds which is all set on a pavé diamond encrusted band. A truly beautiful piece.
Centre Diamond: 0.70 carats
Certified Body: IGI
Total Carat Weight: 1.10 carats
This ring is available in several different metal types including white gold, yellow gold and platinum. We can also set this ring with different size diamonds to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life. No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week. Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge