1.30 Carat Round Cut Trilogy Diamond Engagement Ring MD031
Simply put this is a classic diamond engagement ring. It exudes a level of elegance and sophistication which compliments it’s timeless appeal. The classic 18k gold band tapers in towards this three stone diamond ring which is a sizable 1.30 carats. This engagement ring has two round cut diamond with a carat weight of 0.25 carats each and gently graduate up towards a certified 0.80 carat round cut centre diamond. Simply put shimmer and sparkle radiates throughout this diamond engagement ring.
Centre Diamond: 0.80 carats
Certified Body: IGI
Total Carat Weight: 1.30 carats
This ring can also be made in white gold, rose gold, and platinum.
This ring is available in all different carat weights to suit your style and budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for all budgets.
This ring is in stock in our jewellers located in Powerscourt Shopping Centre in Dublin City Centre.
We offer a complimentary cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop into the shop at any time to get it cleaned. We also offer free independent valuations on all our rings.
Drop in to view this ring or other similar rings we have in stock.
No appointment necessary.
For additional information, please contact us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge