1.50 Carat Oval Cut Diamond Solitaire engagement Ring SD053
Set in eighteen karat white gold the oval cut diamond solitaire engagement ring has a total carat weight of 1.50 carats. The oval cut diamond is one of the more popular fancy shaped diamonds and the centre piece of this ring is a 1.20 carat oval cut diamond which D in colour, VS1 in clarity and certified by the reputable GIA It is complimented by a row of scallop set round brilliant diamonds either side.
Centre Diamond: 1.20 Carats
Certified Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 1.50 carats
Ref No: SD053
This ring is available in several different metal types including yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers and a free valuation of your ring.
We also offer a free valuation on all our rings.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472.
We are open 7 days a week and no appointment is necessary – just drop in whenever is convenient for you.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge