5.05ct Morganite Rose Gold Engagement Ring GR009
Set in the beautiful 18k rose gold, this beautiful morganite stone has a total carat weight of 4.40ct. The lovely pink tones of the morganite stone are complemented by the similar tones in the rose gold, making them the perfect pair. The band features diamonds in a pavé setting and the centre stone is also surrounded by a halo of diamonds, making this ring a real stand-out piece.
Centre Stone: Morganite
Carat Weight: 4.40ct
Diamond Carat Weight: 0.65ct
Total Carat Weight: 5.05ct
Metal: 18k Rose Gold
Ring Ref: GR009
This ring can also be made in yellow gold, white gold, and platinum.
This ring is available in all different carat weights to suit your style and budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for all budgets.
This ring is in stock in our jewellers located in Powerscourt Shopping Centre in Dublin City Centre.
We offer a complimentary cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop into the shop at any time to get it cleaned. We also offer free independent valuations on all our rings.
Drop in to view this ring or other similar rings we have in stock.
No appointment necessary.
For additional information, please contact us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge