1.20ct Certified Emerald and Baguette Cut Multi-Stone Ring MD039
Set in eighteen karat white gold this multi-stone emerald and baguette cut diamond engagement ring has a total carat weight of 1.20 carats. The plain band holds a 0.90 carat emerald cut centre diamond which is flanked by small baguette cut diamond on each side. The diamond itself is F in colour, SI1 in clarity and is certified by the very reputable GIA. This high quality spec is reflected in the diamond's shimmer and sparkle. The centre diamond is held in place by the classic four prong style which helps maximise the overall diamond's shimmer.
Centre Diamond: 0.96 carats
Certified Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 1.20 carats
This ring is available in several different metal types including white gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget.
Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge