0.73 Carat Emerald Cut Side Stone Engagement Ring SD011
Totoal carat weight of 0.73 carats. This classically beautiful 18k white gold 4 claw cathedral style solitaire engagement ring holds a striking 0.51ct, F colour, SI1 clarity, IGI certified emerald cut diamond which sits above the hand. It’s delicate band is claw set with seven sparkling round brilliant diamonds on either side of the central stone which give a brilliant contrast to the clean lines of the emerald cut diamond.
Wedding ring friendly which means it will sit will flush against the wedding band.
The ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a complimentary cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop by the shop at anytime.
We also offer a free valuations on all our rings.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472.
No appointment is necessary – drop in whenever is convenient for you.
We are open 7 days a week.
Total carat weight: 0.73ct
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge