They are many myths said about how much one should spend on engagement ring ~ one month’s salary? two months? ~ the truth is, the amount you pay should be an amount you are comfortable with spending. So, to make things a little easier, here are rings representing at prices representing each price point, starting from €1,000 right up to €10,000.
- Often described as a cluster style ring this diamond halo engagement ring has a 0.31 carat emerald cut centre stone with a halo of diamonds wrapped around it to give the illusion of a larger centre diamond. It is set in 18k rose gold which often compliments the Irish complexion. See here.
- Total diamond weight is 0.30 Carats. Original Victorian diamond engagement ring set in 18k yellow gold. This ring is set with an old European cut diamond which is approx 0.30 carats and dates back to C1890. This one of a kind ring is set in an eight claw setting in platinum. See here.
- Set in 18k white gold this diamond engagement ring is one of our antique inspired diamond rings. Although brand new it exudes age and has a real feel of history to it. There are three petite white encrusted diamonds delicately placed either side of a 0.50 carat round cut centre diamond. See here.
- This beautiful three stone 0.75ct diamond engagement ring features an 18k white gold intertwined trellis shared claw setting on a 18k yellow gold gently tapered band. The three sparkling round brilliant diamonds are evenly size and are secured using a shared claw setting. See here.
- Total carat weight 0.70 carats set with an IGI Antwerp certified centre diamond which is 0.50 carats.
The centre diamond is D colour and Si1 clarity. This six claw solitaire engagement ring is set with 16 round diamonds in the band and is set in 18k white gold. The band is slightly tapered near the main stone which enhances the centre diamond. See here
- The centre diamond is a certified 0.60 carat stone with E colour and SI clarity. Solitaire diamond engagement ring set in 18k white gold with a stunning round brilliant cut centre diamond in a classic four claw setting. See here.
- Set in eighteen karat white gold this round brilliant cut diamond halo engagement ring is another one of or Bespoke designed engagement rings. The band is scallop set which gives the diamonds a more pronounced feel. The centre diamond itself is 0.59 carats in weight. It is D in colour and VS2 in clarity. See here.
- Total carat weight is 0.93ct carats. This beautiful 18k white gold 4 claw solitaire engagement ring is set with a 0.73ct oval cut diamond, resting on a beautiful channel set band with eight sparkling round brilliant diamonds on each side. See here.
- The band which is made of 18k gold to go with it’s timeless appeal is set with a row of scallop set diamonds with a carat weight of 0.20 carats. The centre diamond is a sizable 0.80 carat round brilliant cut diamond with a Cut, Polish & Symmetry grading of excellent. See here
- This ladies diamond solitaire engagement ring is set in 18k white gold and has a 0.80ct GIA certified round cut centre diamond. It is E in colour and Si in clarity. See here
- The band gently tapers up towards three round brilliant cut diamonds held in place by the traditional four prong style. Two of the three round brilliant cuts are 0.25 carats in weight and sit either side of a 0.81 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. It is E in colour and SI in clarity. It is also certified by the rather reputable GIA. This piece has a total carat weight of 1.31 carats. See here.
- This diamond engagement ring has a two tone finish to it. The band is set in 18k white & rose gold giving off a rather cool contrast in colour. The split band is scallop set with a row of diamonds either side which lead upwards toward a sizable 1.01 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. Certified by the IGI of Antwerp this centre diamond is G in colour and SI in clarity. It has a total carat weight of 1.21 carats. See here.
- The pave set diamond band is complete with a milgrain finish and gently tapers upwards toward a sizable 1.02 carat radiant cut diamond. The radiant cut is ideal for somebody who is looking for a diamond which is both rectangular and brilliant. The centre diamond in mention is F in colour and VS2 in clarity and is certified by the very reputable GIA. See here.
- 1.30 total carats, GIA certified, antique style target ring. This ring was created by our designer with a 0.90 carat centre diamond with excellent cut, excellent polish and excellent symmetry (known as a triple x diamond) See here.
- Made locally by our designer the setting for this antique inspired engagement ring is set in the classic eighteen karat yellow gold. The intricate detail on the band leads to three melee set diamonds either side of a 1.38 carat old European cut diamond. See here.
- 2.21 carat GIA certified champagne colour diamond set in 18k yellow gold. The centre diamond is 2.01 carats with an additional 0.20 carats of diamonds on the band. The centre diamond is cushion shape and is set in a four claw setting in a claw set band. See here
- This diamond solitaire engagement ring is set in 18k white gold. It has the traditional four claw style and the centre diamond is 1.00 carats in weight and is D colour with an excellent cut to help give it its shimmer and sparkle. See here.
As you can see, there are rings in store to suit every budget and taste, and even if you see a setting you love and it is out of your budget, we can change the carat weight to accommodate you!
Pop into see us in the Powerscourt Townhouse to find your perfect ring.