0.43 Carat Halo Diamond Engagement Ring HD001
Total diamond weight 0.43 carats. This 18k white gold, cathedral style floating halo engagement ring features a sparkling 0.32ct, D colour, SI clarity, IGI certified round brilliant diamonds at its center. It has a cathedral style ring guard, meaning that it has high shoulders. This beautifully bright stone sits above the hand and appears to float effortlessly above the elegant claw set halo. A traditional court rounded plain band accentuates the simple beauty of the glittering halo setting, allowing the focus be in the centre stone. This ring is Wedding ring friendly which means a straight wedding ring can sit flush with this it. This ring is available in several different metal types including white gold, rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
Centre: 0.32 carats
Total carat weight: 0.43
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger carat to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a lifetime complimentary cleaning service to all our customers plus a free valuation report. Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472. We are open 7 days a week and no appointment is required.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge