2.20 Carat Late Edwardian Columbian Emerald & Diamond Trilogy Ring GR073
This emerald and diamond trilogy engagement ring is set in platinum. Its origins are estimated to date as far back as the late Edwardian period. The centre gemstone for this piece is a 1.20 carat columbian emerald and is accompanied by two 0.50 carat round cut diamonds. The total carat weight for this piece comes to 2.20 carats.
Centre: 1.20 carats
Gemstone: Columbian emerald
Total: 2.20 carats
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge