2.75ct Late Edwardian Ruby & Diamond Trilogy Engagement Ring GR072
This ruby and diamond antique engagement ring is set in platinum. With a total carat weight of 2.75 carats this genuine antique is estimated to have originated from the late Edwardian period. The centre gemstone is a 2.00 carat ruby accompanied by two round cut diamonds.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge