0.75ct Old Cut Trilogy Diamond Engagement Ring MD014
This pretty Art Deco three stone diamond engagement ring exudes an air of antiquity and sophistication. Each glistening old cut diamond is set in its own intricately detailed basket and secured with 4 split scallop claws. These three beauties are set on a petite gently tapered band.
This ring is one of a kind. However if you wish to have it replicated in a different metal or with a different center stone our designer can have it for you in 3-4 weeks.
Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop by the shop at anytime.
We also offer a free valuation report on our engagement rings.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre Dublin to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472.
We are open 7 days a week – no appointment required – drop in whenever is convenient for you.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge