1.00ct Round Cut Double Halo Diamond Engagement Ring HD023
Total diamond weight is 0.81 carats. An intricate 18k white gold halo of sparkling claw set diamonds forms a floating cushion halo around the stunning 0.50ct, E colour, SI1 clarity, GIA certified centre stone. The shoulders of the band, encrusted with glittering claw set diamonds, slope down the cathedral style setting giving the delicate band 50% diamond coverage.
This diamond ring is wedding ring friendly which allows a wedding ring to sit flush against the engagement ring.
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum. We can also set this ring with different size diamonds to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a complimentary cleaning service so you can drop into the shop at anytime. We also offer a free independent valuation on your ring.
Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge