1.35 carat Emerald Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring HD028
Set in eighteen karat white gold this diamond halo engagement ring is both glamorous and refined. The centre diamond is an emerald cut diamond and is 1.02 carats in weight. It is E in colour and VS1 in clarity. It is certified by the very reputable GIA. The centre diamond has a near flawless finish and is complimented by a halo of bright white pave set diamonds. It has a total carat weight of 1.35 carats.
Centre Diamond: emerald cut
Carat Weight: 1.02 carats
Certieid Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 1.35 carats
Metal: 18k white gold
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge