0.45ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Ring HD016
This diamond halo engagement ring is set in 18k white gold. The smooth band leads upwards toward a halo of pave set diamonds which surround a 0.30 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. The halo of diamonds lure the eye toward the centre diamond which is E in colour, Si clarity and certified by the GIA. More notably the centre diamond is known as a Triple X within the industry as it's Cut, Polish & Symmetry are excellently graded meaning it will create as much shimmer and sparkle as a diamond can.
Centre Diamond: Round Brilliant
Carat Weight: 0.30 carats
Certified Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 0.45 carats
This ring can also be made in yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum.
This ring is available in all different carat weights to suit your style and budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for all budgets.
This ring is in stock in our jewellers located in Powerscourt Shopping Centre in Dublin City Centre.
We offer a complimentary cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop into the shop at any time to get it cleaned. We also offer free independent valuations on all our rings.
Drop in to view this ring or other similar rings we have in stock.
No appointment necessary. For additional information, please contact us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge