0.81ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring DR025
This round brilliant cut diamond solitaire engagement ring is set in the classic eighteen karat yellow gold. The setting for this piece gently tapers in towards a traditional four prong style which holds in place a 0.81 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. The diamond itself is a G in colour which is classified as rare white and is SI1 in clarity. The centre diamond is certified by the rather reputable GIA and it is keen to note that this diamond is known within the industry as a Triple X diamond. This means it's cut, polish and symmetry are all excellently graded meaning it will maximize it's shimmer and sparkle.
Centre Diamond: 0.81 carats
Certified Body: GIA
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget.
Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge