0.31ct Tapered Platinum Solitaire Engagement Ring DR002
This round brilliant cut diamond solitaire engagement ring is set in platinum. The setting for the piece set in platinum tappers in towards a traditional four prong style of which holds in place a 0.31 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. The centre diamond is D in colour meaning it is as white as a diamond can be and is SI1 in clarity. It is certified by the IGI of Antwerp and it is also worth noting that this diamond has an excellent cut grade which will help enhance the shimmer and sparkle of the diamond.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge