1.00ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring DR014
This round brilliant cut diamond solitaire engagement ring is set in the classic eighteen karat yellow gold. The band from this piece gently tapers in towards the traditional four prong style which hold a 1.00 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond in place. The centre diamond itself is G in colour which is classified as rare white and is SI in clarity. It is certified by the IGI of Antwerp.
Centre Diamond: 1.00 carats
Certified Body: IGI
Metal: 18k yellow gold
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose, white gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget.
Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge