1.15ct Round Cut Scallop Set Diamond Engagement Ring SD044
This is an unusual take on a side stone diamond engagement ring. The split band is scallop set with a row of diamonds either side which lead upwards toward a sizable 1.01 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. Certified by the HRD, this centre diamond is G in colour and SI in clarity. It has a total carat weight of 1.15 carats which is all set on an 18k white gold band.
Centre Diamond: Round Brilliant Cut
Carat Weight: 1.01 carats
Certified Body: HRD
Total Carat Weight: 1.15 carats
The ring is also available in different diamond carat weights and qualities to suit your style and budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for all requirements.
All our rings come with a free valuation report for insurance and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary and we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock, or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge