0.32 Carat Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring DR044
Set in eighteen karat white gold this diamond solitaire engagement ring has a six prong style to give off a more cylindrical feel. The centre diamond is a 0.32 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond which is E in colour, Si in clarity and certified by the reputable GIA. It is also worth noting the centre diamond for this piece is classified as a Triple X diamond meaning it’d cut, polish & symmetry are all excellently graded helping to maximize its shimmer and sparkle.
Centre Diamond: 0.32 Carats
Certified Body: GIA
Ref No: DR044
This ring is available in several different metal types including yellow gold, rose gold, white gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers and a free valuation of your ring.
We also offer a free valuation on all our rings.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472.
We are open 7 days a week and no appointment is necessary – just drop in whenever is convenient for you.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge