0.86ct Pear Halo Diamond Engagement Ring HD041
The total diamond weight is 0.86 carats. This cathedral style claw set pear halo engagement ring features and 18k white gold head and an 18k rose gold shank which is encrusted with 12 glittering claw set diamonds. The stunning pear shaped 0.50ct, E colour, VS2, GIA certified centre diamond is secured with three claws which hold it aloft allowing it to reflect the maximum amount of light ensuring that this dazzling beauty is always the centre of attention.
This engagement ring is wedding ring friendly and allows a straight wedding ring sit flush against the ring. There is no need for a curved wedding ring for this engagement ring.
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop by the shop at anytime.
We also offer a free independent evaluation on our engagement rings.
Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472. We are open 7 days a week.
Centre stone: 0.51ct
Total carat weight: 0.86ct
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge