1.25ct Antique Style Halo Engagement Ring HD055
This antique-style ring has the best of both worlds- it has the quality you would want from a modern engagement ring as well as the timeless beauty of a ring that is reminiscent of the past. The centre stone is a beautiful 0.94ct emerald cut, F colour and SI2 clarity stone which is surrounded by an intricate halo of smaller round brilliant cut diamonds. The centre stone has been independently certified by the GIA. This is all set atop of an 18k white gold band which has a partial covering of diamonds on each side of the halo, bringing the total carat weight up to 1.25ct.
Centre Diamond: 0.94 carats
Certified Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 1.25 carats
This ring is available in several different metal types including white gold, yellow gold and platinum. We can also set this ring with different size diamonds to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life. No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week. Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge