0.30 Carat Antique Diamond Engagement Ring DR010
Total diamond weight is 0.30 Carats. Original Victorian diamond engagement ring set in 18k yellow gold. This ring is set with an old European cut diamond which is approx 0.30 carats and dates back to C1890. This one of a kind ring is set in an eight claw setting in platinum.
This engagement ring is Wedding band friendly which means that the band will sit comfortably next to it.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers and a free valuation of your ring.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472.
No appointment is required – we are open 7 days a week- drop in whenever is convenient for you.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge