0.80 carat Halo Diamond Engagement Ring HD014
Total diamond weight is 0.85 carats. An intricate halo of shimmering claw set diamonds embraces and accentuates the 0.38ct, F colour, SI1, GIA certified centre stone which sits in this beautiful antique style engagement ring. This 18k white gold cathedral style setting holds the enchanting centre diamond 6.4mm above the hand and is set with 12 pave set diamonds on the elegant 2.5mm band which add a truly dazzling effect.
Wedding ring friendly so they sit comfortably together. This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum. We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
Total carat weight: 0.85ct
GIA certified 2151509792
You can drop by the store at anytime to get it cleaned free of charge and we also offer a free independent valuation on all our rings. Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge