0.50 carat Milgrain Style Halo Engagement Ring HD033
Total carat weight is 0.50cts. Exuding feminine grace this 18k white gold cathedral style engagement ring. This delicate beauty is set with a dazzling 0.30ct, E colour, SI2 clarity GIA certified round brilliant diamond in an elegant pave set cushion halo with intricate migrain detailing giving a supremely classy feel. It is worth noting the centre diamond is of Triple X quality meaning it will help maximize the diamonds overall shimmer and sparkle.
Ring Ref: HD033
Centre Diamond: 0.30 carats
Certified Diamond: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 0.50 carats
This diamond ring is wedding ring friendly which allows a wedding ring to sit flush against the engagement ring.
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
We offer a free cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop by the shop at anytime.
We also offer a free independent evaluation on our engagement rings.
Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge