0.50 Carat Old Transitional Cut Diamond Antique Solitaire Engagement Ring DR053
This ladies diamond solitaire engagement ring is set in platinum. The centre diamond for this piece is an old transitional cut which is 0.50 carats in weight. The centre stone is a round cut diamond which is H in colour, SI in clarity and certified by the HRD. It is in an unusual eight claw setting.
Centre: 0.50 carats
Certified Body: HRD
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 600 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and in house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge