0.70ct Radiant Cut Diamond Engagement Ring SD048
The radiant cut offers a person who desires a more angular outline while keeping the natural brilliance of a diamond. The diamond engagement ring on show is set in eighteen karat white gold and has a total carat weight of 0.70 carats. The pave set diamond band which has a milgrain finish tapers towards the centre diamond. The centre diamond in this case is a 0.55 carats radiant cut which is F in colour, VS1 in clarity and certified by the very reputable GIA. Finally it is held in place by the traditional four prong style which has an ageless feel to it.
Centre Diamond: 0.55 carats
Certified Body: GIA
Total Carat Weight: 0.70 carats
Metal: 18k white gold
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget.
Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge