0.50 Carats Round Cut Diamond Antique Engagement Ring SD067
Set in platinum this diamond solitaire engagement ring dates back to the Art Deco period. Circa, 1920, this antique diamond engagement ring has a total carat weight of 0.50 carats. The pave set diamond band leads up towards a 0.35 carats round cut centre diamond which we estimate to be G/H in colour and SI in clarity.
Centre: 0.35 carats
Total: 0.50 carats
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge