1.10 Carat Unusual Vintage Style Side Stone Engagement Ring SD004
Total carat weight of 1.10 carats. This elegant Art Deco inspired 18k white gold solitaire engagement ring features a cathedral style setting with a curved trellis basket which hold the stunning 0.80ct F colour, SI1 clarity, GIA certified round brilliant centre diamond. The intricately designed band consists of 4 diamond and 4 round pave set milgrane embellished shapes which make this ring truly eye-catching.
This ring is wedding ring friendly and comes with a matching wedding band.
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose gold, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a free valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our ring – just drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers located in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472
Total carat weight: 1.10ct
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge