0.74 Carat Round Brilliant GIA Certified Diamond Earrings ER047
Set in eighteen karat white gold this pair of round brilliant cut diamond have a combined carat weight of 0.74 carats. Each round brilliant diamond is 0.37 carats in weight, E in colour, SI2 in clarity and certified by the GIA. It is also worth noting both diamonds have a Cut, Polish & Symmetry grade of Excellence meaning it will maximize the shimmer and sparkle created.
Whether it be for a birthday, Christmas, anniversary or ‘just because’ this is an ideal gift for all ocassions.
Visit Commins & Co in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery or call us on 01-4422472
Centre: 0.37 carats each
Certified Body: GIA
Total: 0.74 carats
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge