2.05ct Marquise Cut Sapphire & Diamond Halo Engagement Ring GR002
Set in 18k white gold this marquise cut sapphire and diamond halo engagement ring has a total carat weight of 2.05 carats. The Bespoke setting was locally hand made by our designer with his inspiration being based on various Art Deco designs. The pave set band has both marquise cut and round cut diamonds which lead upward towards a marquise cut sapphire which exudes a beautiful tone of blue. The centre sapphire has a carat weight of 1.70 carats.
Centre Stone: Blue Sapphire
Carat Weight: 1.70 carats
Diamond Carat Weight: 0.35 carats
Total Carat Weight: 2.05 carats
Metal: 18k White Gold
Ring Ref: GR002
This ring can also be made in yellow gold, white gold, and platinum.
This ring is available in all different carat weights to suit your style and budget. Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for all budgets.
This ring is in stock in our jewellers located in Powerscourt Shopping Centre in Dublin City Centre.
We offer a complimentary cleaning service to all our customers so you can drop into the shop at any time to get it cleaned. We also offer free independent valuations on all our rings.
Drop in to view this ring or other similar rings we have in stock.
No appointment necessary.
For additional information, please contact us on 01-4422472
Share with friends
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge