0.45ct Round Brilliant Cut And Diamond Baguette Trilogy Engagement Ring MD013
This round brilliant cut and diamond baguette trilogy engagement ring is set in platinum. The platinum band from this piece leads up towards to tapered baguette diamonds which sit either side of a 0.30 carat round brilliant cut centre diamond. The centre diamond itself is D in colour meaning it is classified as exceptional white and SI1 in clarity. It is certified by the IGI of Antwerp and it is keen to note that this diamond is excellently graded meaning it's shimmer and sparkle will be enhanced. The total carat weight for this piece is 0.45 carats in weight.
Centre Diamond: 0.30 carats
Certified Body: IGI
Total Carat Weight: 0.45 carats
This ring is available in several different metal types including rose, yellow gold and platinum.
We can also set this ring with different size diamonds both smaller and larger to suit your budget.
Our diamond dealers have access to over 500,000 certified diamonds so we have a diamond for every budget.
All our engagement rings come with a valuation report and free cleaning for life.
No appointment necessary to view our diamond rings – drop in at a time convenient for you – we are open 7 days a week.
Visit Commins & Co Jewellers in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre to view our extensive range of rings and other jewellery in stock or call us on 01-4422472.
Share with friends
Amend Your Ring
- ‘At Commins & Co Jewellers we have over 400 rings set with certified diamonds.
- All of our rings are available in all precious metals
- We can change all centre diamonds in terms of size and quality to suit your budget
- All diamonds can be amended to any gemstone
- All rings can be made for your finger size
- We can redesign your ring with our CAD system and I house designer
Free Sonic Cleaning
- All our rings come with free sonic cleaning
- We are open 7 days – cleaning takes 2 minutes
Free Independent Valuation
- All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation valued at over €100
- It is provided by one of Irelands leading gemmologists
- Ideal for insurance purposes.
- We also provide a Commins & Co Jewellers internal valuation for insurance purposes which we can update annually at no charge